- Frown and forehead lines/wrinkle
- Crow feets (wrinkle at the corner of the eyes)
- V-Shaped facial reshaping (Masseter hypertrophy)
- Eye brows elevation
What can we do for you?
About Botulinum toxin (BTA)
What is BOTOX / Dysport?
BOTOX® or Dysport is the commercial tradename for Botulinum Toxin Type A.(BTA).
- When injected into muscles, Botulinum Toxin has a local effect. It blocks transmission between the nerve endings and muscle fibres around the injection site to cause weakness of the nearby muscle.
- Botox is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment for moderate to severe frown lines. It is typically used in people aged 18 to 65.
- Botox works by blocking nerve transmission to temporarily reduce the contractions of the facial muscles that cause frown lines.
- It has been proven to be a safe and effective treatment for wrinkles, and Botox injections are becoming increasingly popular.
- Before starting treatment, tell your doctor if you have any disorders that affect your nerves and muscles, if you are breastfeeding, or if you are planning to become pregnant soon.
- Your doctor will administer several tiny injections of Botox directly into the muscles of your face. Prior to injection, your doctor will determine where to administer the injections by examining your ability to move certain muscles in your brow area.
- The entire Botox injection procedure takes approximately 10 minutes and does not require anaesthesia. Discomfort is usually minimal and brief.
- After the injection you should notice an improvement in your frown lines within 3 to 7 days, the effects of which can last up to 4 months. However, results may vary.
- After a period of time, your frown lines will begin to reappear as the effects of Botox wear off.
- You can receive Botox injections every 4 months.
- With repeated treatments, thinning of the muscles occurs, which produces longer lasting results.