- Full medical history and physical examination
- Risk assessment of osteoporosis
- Menopause counseling
- Hormonal Replacement Therapy
- Bio-identical hormones therapy
- Long term surveillance and follow up
What we can do for you?
We will advise you on health screening and lifestyle changes for symptom control. We may also incorporate the use of nutritional supplements, bone- strengthening medication as well as natural or synthetic hormones.
Are you suffering from menopausal syndrome? Do you know that:
- Almost 50 – 70% of women experienced hot flashes, night sweat and unable to sleep.
- About 25% will suffer physical stress and psychological problem
- In 75% of women, the debilitating symptom of menopause may last up to 5 years
Here are the symptoms of menopausal syndrome:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Insomnia (unable to sleep)
- Mood changes
- Loss of concentration
Long term consequence of oestrogen deficiency due to menopause
- Osteoporosis (bone loss)
- Cardiovascular diseaseUrogenital atrophy
- Skin dryness and laxity
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Questions about Hormonal Replacement Therapy
- Is HRT “ the saviour” of ageing?
- Is it truly beneficial?
- Is it for everyone?
For further reading click on: