What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition where the inner lining of the uterus called endometrium is presence outside the uterine cavity and that bring about chronic irritation which cause pain, infertility and impaired quality of life. It’s often progressively gets worse over the time.
What are the symptoms of endometriosis?
Symptoms of endometriosis can include:
- Very painful menstrual cramps; pain may get worse over time
- Chronic pain in the lower back and pelvis
- Pain during or after sex
- Intestinal pain
- Painful bowel movements or painful urination during menstrual periods
- Spotting or bleeding between menstrual periods
- Infertility or not being able to get pregnant
- Diarrhea, constipation, bloating, or nausea, especially during menstrual periods